Helping new talent into the tech world

In collaboration with:
HackYourFuture is a coding school for people that have limited access to education and the labor market. Our organisation was founded in Amsterdam in 2016 and is now active in four countries. Our curriculum is open-source and has been used by coding schools in Greece, Spain and the UK as well.

Results to date

Our coding school in Amsterdam has now graduated over 170 people and more than 85% of them found a high quality job as a developer. We are very proud of these results and our ability to make the tech sector more inclusive.
Graduates in the Netherlands, Denmark and Belgium.
Graduates employed as IT professionals in the Netherlands.
Of our graduates found a high quality job.
Want to know more? Read about our impact here!

Our Graduates Work for Great Companies

Our Business Model

HackYourFuture is a not-for-profit foundation but operates like a lean start-up. Our education is free. Around 30% of our budget is derived from education fees that we charge companies hiring our talented students. This keeps us sharp and results-oriented. The other 70% is based on sponsorship and donations.

Visit our donation section to contribute

Education Philosophy

We believe in a world in which education and quality jobs are accessible for all. This is why we have designed a free 7-month program that involves at least thirty hours of self-study per week, as well as one teaching day per week. Throughout the week students receive additional support online. We also believe that what our students learn should be practical and in line with the demands of the tech sector. That is why all our teachers are experienced software engineers.


Driven by the Private sector

We organize weekly technical sessions hosted by tech companies in our partnership network. This exposes our students to their future workplace and sit side-by-side with experienced developers. Our curriculum is an open-source project. It is continuously updated and adapted to the latest cutting-edge technologies by our students, graduates and volunteers.

Read more about our program

A community of people helping each other out

All our teachers are skilled developers, with multiple years of experience. They teach in their free time on weekends and give support throughout the week. Our teachers work for a range of companies, from start-ups to major corporations.
  • Mauro profile image
  • Nouran profile image
  • Philip profile image
  • Maartje profile image
Interested to know who they are? Meet our team!
As seen on
  • FD logo
  • Sprout logo
  • NOS logo
  • NRC logo

Join our Newsletter